Monday 30 September 2013

THINGS I WANT TO DO FOR THE FORTH COMING YEAR


To start my list I looked again at what I put in my end of year presentation to see if they were still relevant and my comments from past briefs. I then though about the research I had collated which shaped what I wanted to achieve this.



  1. How to create professional and a more refined style of digital type.
  2. To grasp a better understanding of layout and composition and apply it to my work, specifically in editorials.
  3. To experiment with photography and type in my designs
  4. To analyse and research my briefs in a clear and systematic way
  5. To expand upon my development work, so that I can create more outcomes
  6. Develop my skills extensively on Adobe software and expand my technical skills so that my concepts look more professional.
  7. How to create professional and working websites on Dreamweaver
  8. To experiment and learn more about packaging, cutting and folding techniques.
  9. To experiment with more materials and techniques in my designs e.g foiling, lazer cut.
  10. To be more organised when it comes to an execution of a brief, so that I can create the out come I initially entailed.
  11. You should aim to explore a much broader range of research methods over the coming months in order to improve and further develop your understanding and awareness 
  12. you could record your opinions more clearly and be more thorough in your level of self-reflection.
  13. You should aim to explore a significantly broader range of research methods over the coming months in order to considerably improve your understanding and awareness. 
  14. You should aim to explore the your initial visual responses more thoroughly if you want your ideas to be more effective.
  15. Your design solutions are, at times, underpinned by some relevant contextual and theoretical awareness but you will need to further explore these relationships at Level 05
  16. Concentrate on ‘synthesis’ more at level 5.
  17. You should look to further develop your awareness of your own areas of interest through further research, analysis and documentation ahead of Level 5 study. 





No comments:

Post a Comment